Saturday, December 16, 2006

Result from life

Life has been up and down so dramatically to me until I myself sometimes could ever imagine . I used to be the best student , the worst student , an aggressive man , and a very calm man, a victim of an attempted arm robbery, gangster etc. The updated version of life's challenge has always given me a very big impact , and consequently changed myself all the time . Until now my life has become very inconsistent ,and rapid failures recently. I was trying to make myself become more consistent but things happened not always satisfy your desire. Yes, I deserve a word " failure "

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

if u never know what failure is, u will never know the meaning of "success"?just try ur best whatever u do...

Daravuth KEU said...

failure is the road to success..

Khemara Phoumirak​ ខេមរា ភូមិរក្ស said...

i won't forget the saying on ur old header... failure's only for a man who doesn't know that he almost reach a success. i dun believe in ur blogging of this topic. Come on, u r not that kind of person i know, and i won't be either. dun forgetta remind me.

jadenguyen said...

come on , wo shuai ge!!!!What wrong w u lor?

Anonymous said...

what failure are you facing now? life? education? love life? which one give you more pressure upon failure?

Not only you feel this way... till now .. I still dont know what I want.. what I really like....

Absoluteme said...

thanks everybody for yr kind comments anyway, i just wana voice out loud to to release myself ... i'l try to help myself better =)

My Apartment