Thursday, December 28, 2006

Journey on Art Workshop


It was amazing during my elated Art workshop journey, firstly, with the Photoshop workshop and secondly for today painting. The starting was a bit boring; however, later the boot was on the other foot. Needless to say, everybody knows Photoshop is super amazing. It was a half day workshop, so it was still a very basic though. I wish I could know the function as much as possible and could a produce beautiful piece of works. On the other hand, for painting the blending is magic. You can have only quite a few numbers of colors on the table, still you will be able to produce so many colors. In the workshop, it was quite boring to just listening to the instructor talking, but once I took out the pencil and brush to draw, it was quite fun haha. Several produced nice and funny pictures and sadly it was not me … Anyway, the attached beautiful photo above is drawn by me … haha… I know you will give me a WOW for such a beautiful drawing. But never mind, just keep it with you =) ( Singlish we say "Just keep it Lah" )

Today, at least I could widen my eyes on the art of painting and it was due to the sterling painting and color blending of the drawing that I always thought was nothing. Ok , just this much to share with you all . Let enjoy the picture and don’t get amazed too much

3 comments:

jadenguyen said...

hehe..not bad lor..but who is she?:)

Absoluteme said...

one of the participants , we supposed to draw each other face ... forget to take picture of the one she draw ;p

Anonymous said...

that looks like your own face dude hhe

My Apartment