Sunday, July 27, 2008

Time to Return

Another 2 months has just gone.
Back to the last 2 months , I was heading to Camobodia to see my solar film business, a jointed venture with my many other Singaporean friends. It's called S-COOL if it sounds familiar to you . It is now in the market for 6 months and we are doing very aggressive marketing to capture the entire market of solar film business in Cambodia. You can easily see the ads by reading magazine , newspaper , going to car wash shop and even sport center.
At first I thought of just foucusing on it and did nothing else. However, my experience was just more than what I could expect. It was a turning point of my life that I manage get something that I was wishing for years and that I was always hopeless for it. It was just a present from god or what we call " faith". Through the journey I've received alot of fun , warm and love.

2 comments:

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

oops.. another business again?? hahaha.. coool of u.. hehe.. dun forget to share $$$ with me phorng na.. hehee.. so what is that business about? fun ot?? let me join phorng.. hhehehe..

Absoluteme said...

it's about protecting your car from the hot sun when you drive and when u park your car under the sun for so long... waiting for you to join hehe...

My Apartment