Thursday, June 12, 2008

Again , I'm on the magazine


To my suprise , I'm on the magazine page again. I can't believe now I am becoming the icon for Preah Vihear topic. Always this picture will pop-up in the magazine or newspaper eveytime the editor discusses about Preah Vihear. I should sue the eidtor for posting my picture without my approval and get some compensation hahaha..... If I am not wrong I've been freely used for more than a couple of times already =)

Anyway, just want to share with you , everything was fabulous. The weather was pretty cool up there and scenery was terrific. The stone was incredibly heavy and bigger size than any other temple's I've ever seen.I bet you will enjoy it !!
For more picture , please click here

12 comments:

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

huh?? y suddenly you appear on the magazine? Why do they hab ur photo? huh... u dare promote urself without telling me?? U sure die when I see u.. at least give some of my photos la... hahha

Absoluteme said...

my dear buddy!! actually I sent 10 of your best photo and 1 of my simple one to them but they rejected all of your photo but took mine. I'm very sad huhuhu... how pitiful are you!

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

damn u!! U sent them 10 best photos of mine? Eh... u confuse heuy.. those photos r the worst one. I haven't given u the best one yet... yab!! Whatever, u use my photos, u have to pay me money.. damn u.. so famous now huh? hahaha.. even appear in the magazine.. later, u will appear at the first page ta morng.. haha... with some girl-related cases... :D haha...

Absoluteme said...

hehe... I will burn some money for u during chinese new year k ? Anyway, don't be jealous just accept it buddy =)

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

a big DAMN YOU for you.. heheh!!

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

better burn urself for me ta morng tov.. hahah...

Unknown said...

Oops, haha, that's good cuz u're now being famous!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, that's good for you. Keep your good work. Cheers!

c ",)~davy said...

Oooop too bad it's not in the front page with " San Té Sok San Kum " topic lolz, haha... So popular dol hoy khyorng nis!!! Eh how much did they pay you lolz??? and how about my share??? You asked me for help to send this pic, and promised to share me the paid, but i wait and wait... Now you are famous , dont forget me lolz!!!

Anonymous said...

dude, it seems that you are very popular. Actually if you can grab this opportunity, you could be a rising star over night. :D

c ",)~davy said...

eh, where is my comment yesterday???? ho my god??? how come??? you deleted it??? ç__ç

Absoluteme said...

tunsai : your share? like davuth I can burn you for during chinese new year . Any amount you like pls let me know haha... and comment ? I didn't delete te and y should i ?:)

Singachear : my name itself is alr a star haha... su su sa sa I will have more . want my signature ? hahah

My Apartment