Friday, April 6, 2007

THe BOoK I aM REaDing....

I decided instead waking up looking for toys to play or wasting my time checking my friend's blogs ( just kidding ) , I will read this book . I know I will never ever finish if I don't put the constrainst on my reading , so I decided to put it as 1 chapter for 1 day :). I was turned down many times because of those unfriendly bold Ph.D authors who on earth never ever wrote an understandable book , at least to me , that I could proudly say" Yes, I understand what da hec you mean ". However, the world we are living always entail us to be resilent, otherwise we're DEAD. This time I will give myself one more chance because I find this book more friendly than others ;).

5 comments:

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

eh, what is that book about? Look so #$%@&! .....

Absoluteme said...

This book is about " the world is not round now " why ? because it's wat i get it from the title hehe... well, actually it about the impact of technology , and thus increase the employability of the developing world...

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

really complicated...

Panha You said...

haha, i read this book last summer. was very eager to read it at first but once i'd finished the first few chapters it became quite boring and repetitive. still quite a nice book anyway... enjoy it dude...

Random Blogger said...

I've read the book. very interesting!

My Apartment