Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Just Wake Up...

A very big hello guys , girls and gays and lesbians, in case some of you are or going to be !!!!
Those of you who keep on compaining and asking me when I am going to wake up and update my coolie blog . From the bottom of my heart , please give me a green light to say " Sorry " for your inconvenient . Hehe... I lost both my password and username. This is due to my lousy and poor brain as I was a bit stingy ,wanting to set aside parts of my budget to my saving account rather than buying a US-made one . Promise with you guys I will buy a high quality one if I could manage to win the soccer bet. Anyway, just a short message of my return . Wish you guys a positive correlation between your wishes and reality.

2 comments:

Khemara Phoumirak​ ខេមរា ភូមិរក្ស said...

update everyone dude... others still have your old blogs.

Anonymous said...

haha... yah i'l do..

My Apartment